Hadrian HouseBack to cottage details
|Prices For April 2012|
|Thu 01 Jan 1970 - Fri 20 Feb 2015||£|
How to use the calendar to check availabilityUse the forward (>) and back (<) arrows alongside the date bar at the top of the calendar to move forward and back months and years.
Dates marked in Red are already booked.
Dates marked in Green are available
Dates marked in Yellow are the available start dates
Welcome to our online availability and booking system. Please call us if you have any difficulties at all or if you simply want to have your questions answered and your booking made by a real person!! Our office hours number is 0191 2840134 and we are open generally from 9am- 4pm weekdays. Out of hours, simply leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as we can.
HOW TO USE THE CALENDAR TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND THEN TO MAKE A BOOKING
We suggest you have your debit/credit card to hand as, for security reasons beyond our control, the system times out if there is a delay in the procedure.
1. Select the duration of your holiday, 7 nights Friday-Friday, 7 nights Monday - Monday or a short break
- Our weekly bookings normally start and finish on a FRIDAY but increasingly we are taking more 7 night bookings that start and finish on a MONDAY.
- Our 3 night weekend short breaks start on a FRIDAY and finish on a MONDAY and our 4 night mid week breaks start on a MONDAY and finish on a FRIDAY.
- For bookings of 10, 14 or 21 nights, firstly check availability then call or email us as we may be able to give you a special price. Our booking system, at present, doesn't accept bookings of durations longer than 7 nights.
2. Use the right and left arrows at the top of the calendar to move forward or backwards in months.
The month will be displayed.
Dates marked in RED are already booked
Dated marked in GREEN are available
Dates marked in YELLOW are the available start dates for the length of holiday you have selected
3. If you decide to proceed to the booking stage, the next step is to click on the yellow date and the price and dates of your chosen holiday will be confirmed to you. If you wish to proceed with the booking, please note, you will be asked for payment via your credit or debit card. The booking cannot be made unless payment is made. Please also note DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS ARE FREE but we do charge a 3% handling charge for credit cards and a 4% handling charge for American Express transactions. This is to cover the costs imposed on us by the credit card companies- Sorry!
We take all major credit and debit cards.
4. You will be asked to enter your contact details. Please answer all of the questions as this information is needed by us in order to process your booking fully.
5. You will then be asked to pay your deposit or full balance by your chosen card. We ask for full payment if the holiday is within 2 calendar months. We ask for a deposit if the holiday is more than 2 calendar months away. We will then call you to take your payment over the phone when the time comes to pay your final balance or we can take your payment automatically if you wish using the same card details.
6. Once you have made your payment for your holiday, you will receive an automatic confirmation email. We will then contact you in person (by phone or email depending on the time of day) just to go through your details and to answer any questions you may have.
Remember, we are just a phone call away if any of this is just too confusing and you would prefer to make your booking over the phone. Call us during office hours (9am - 4 pm weekdays) on 0191 2840134 or email us at email@example.com
We recommend, and assume, that guests have read our Terms and Conditions before making a booking